BacTech Environmental Creates Advisory Committee for Ecuador Gold Project
Monday, November 30th, 2020
BacTech Environmental Corporation (CSE: BAC) and (US-OTC:BCCEF) is a pioneering, environmental technology company that has developed and commercialized a proprietary technology to remediate highly toxic tailing areas resulting from abandoned mining operations.Contact
Toronto, Canada, November 30, 2020: BacTech Environmental Corporation (“BacTech” or the “Company”)(CSE:BAC, OTC:BCCEF) today announced that it has created an Advisory Committee for its proposed gold bioleach project near Ponce Enriquez, Ecuador. BacTech is an environmental metal company focusing on processing high arsenic/gold concentrates using bioleaching.
Mr. Stevie Gamboa has agreed to become the first member of the committee. Mr. Gamboa is a lawyer with 20 years of working in the Strategic Sectors (mining, oil, and energy) in Ecuador. He is the former CEO of the National Mining Company of Ecuador and a member of the Board of the Mining Regulation and Control Agency. He is the Coordinator of the Industry Group in the EITI-ECUADOR initiative and Director of the digital portal elmonominero.com. He is a member of the Iberoamerican Association of Energy Law ASIDE and is part of the Environmental Committee of the Chamber of Mining of Ecuador. Presently practicing law, he has been an advisor to the Ministries of Strategic Sectors and Mining and has represented the Ecuadorian mining sector in different international events. He currently directs the Natural Resources Unit at GSG Consulting. He also has certifications in compliance, human rights, and territorial relations in the energy and mining sectors.
“I have known Stevie for several years, since his days representing Ecuador at PDAC here in Toronto. He is well known in the Ponce Enriquez area having provided legal advice for various groups there over the years. Having a familiar face in the local community will be very helpful to us as we move through the process of establishing our project. Additional members will be added once we have had a chance to identify suitable candidates, ” said Ross Orr, President and CEO of BacTech.
BacTech is promoting the use of its proprietary bioleach processing technology to treat historic arsenopyrite concentrates and tailings produced in the Ponce Enriquez area of Southern Ecuador. The Company is also awaiting the reduction in government imposed Covid restrictions in Colombia where BacTech will investigate a gold/platinum tailings project.
For further information contact:
Ross Orr, President & CEO, BacTech Environmental Corporation
Work: 416-813-0303 ext. 222, Cell: 416-346-5529
Special Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This news release contains “forward-looking information”, which may include, but is not limited to, statements with respect to future tailings sites, sampling or other investigations of tailing sites, the Company’s ability to make use of infrastructure around tailings sites or operating performance of the Company and its projects. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements can be identified using words such as “plans”, “expects”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “intends”, “anticipates”, or believes” or variations (including negative variations) of such words and phrases, or state that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements contained herein are made as of the date of this news release and the Company disclaims, other than as required by law, any obligation to update any forward-looking statements whether because of new information, results, future events, circumstances, or if management’s estimates or opinions should change, or otherwise. There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, the reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Shares outstanding: 116,914,667
The Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or the accuracy of the contents of this release.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the shares, nor is it a solicitation of interest from a prospective investor.
Additional Press Releases & News:
- BacTech Environmental Closes $250,000 Convertible Debenture with Strategic Investor 14-03-23
- BacTech Environmental Announces $1Million Private Placement; Retains MARS Investor Relations in Final Funding Push for Bioleaching Gold Recovery Plant Construction 13-03-23
- BacTech Environmental Closes First Tranche of Private Placement 12-12-22
- President of Ecuador Signs Pre-Legislative Consultation Decree: Confirming the Start of the Final Stage of BacTech Environmental License Pursuit 02-12-22
- BacTech Environmental Provides Project Update on Tenguel-Ponce Enriquez Plant Development 21-11-22
- BacTech Receives Environmental Impact Study Approval from Ecuador’s Ministry of Environment, Water, and Ecological Transition 03-10-22
- BacTech Environmental Begins Trading on the OTCQB Market in the U.S. 26-09-22
- BacTech Environmental Introduces Shared Land Management Program to Tenguel Small Hold Farmers 07-09-22
- BacTech Environmental Provides Environmental Permitting Update on Tenguel Bioleaching Plant Progress 15-08-22
- BacTech Environmental Signs Letters of Intent to Supply Gold Concentrates to Tenguel Bioleaching Operation 13-07-22
- BacTech Team to Advance Sudbury Pilot Plant Development for Nickel-Cobalt and Green Iron Recovery 18-05-22
- BacTech Environmental Completes Closing of Second Tranche 10-05-22
- BacTech Environmental Announces Investment Protection Agreement Signing with Government of Ecuador 02-05-22
- BacTech Environmental Announces an Additional $1.9 Million into Treasury 21-04-22
- BacTech Environmental Announces Filing of Bioleaching Process Patent Application for Green Iron and Nickel-Cobalt Recovery 07-04-22